Tuesday, 16 September 2014

Summer Fresh
Summer Fresh

A company which has a fresh line of tasty
Hummus
&
Salads
Has packaged convenient 1, 3oz. serving size
Hummus's with Crackers
or a
4, 3oz  pack of Hummus that you can pop into 
your child's lunch bag or your lunch!
There are a variety of flavours
Classic, Garlic and my fave
Roasted Red Pepper!
So easy to handle

Vegetarian/Vegan
Gluten and Dairy free
and Kosher

These small snacks or small meal pack a punch of:
3 g of fibre
4g of protein
only 120 calories!
0 g trans fats!

Tasty, creamy and nutritious

You can feel secure tucking these packs into your kids lunch.
Guilt free if you are packing it into your lunch!
If you don't want the crackers,
add your own flair
 of crispy veggies!

I have been given these as samples to test and blog about them.
I left them on the kitchen table after I photographed them and thank goodness I took the pictures!
They disappeared with my adult children on their way out to University! 
Each picking their favourite flavour.
My husband finished the remaining ones!

I love Hummus soooo much,
I spread it on bread as a nutritious alternative to mayonnaise.
I hope you try these as they are in grocery stores in the packaged Salad section.

No comments:

Post a Comment