Tuesday, 29 October 2013


In House Smokey BBQ Sauce
on Side Ribs
Smokey BBQ Sauce
 
Rarely do I "waste" my time making homemade BBQ Sauce because it is time consuming
 but,
I wanted to see how fast the Bellini could cook it
Why? I can control most of the ingredients
fine tuning it to my needs and it is so much tastier and of course
less caloric!
so,
Here is my super fast
 
Smokey BBQ Sauce
 
1 whole onion, peeled
2 peeled garlic cloves
 
Place in the stainless steel bowl with the cutting blade on. Lock on lid, cap on.
 
Turn the knob to speed 3 for 5 secs.
 
The whole onion gets chopped
No more tears!
 
Add
1/2 cup ketchup
2 tbsp. white vinegar
2 tsp.hot sauce or to taste
2 tbsp. brown sugar
1 tbsp. liquid smoke
 
Lock on lid
Cook @ 100c for 5 min on speed 1
 
Brush 1/3 of recipe onto ribs, front & back
 
 
Bake 2 hrs @ 350F
covered with foil.
Baste every 30 min with more sauce.
 
Place on preheated BBQ grill on high to brown both sides.
* Pour a good amount onto the meat then spread with brush to prevent contamination. Left over can be stored for up to a week covered and refrigerated. Can be made up to 3 days in advance.
Enjoy with love!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment